Welcome to our website
"The Barn" is a sensitively converted listed building in a secluded garden. It provides very high standard, and wheelchair friendly, self-contained accommodation with spacious and modern living space and every comfort.
Set in the beautiful Essex countryside, full of character with original oak beams, our historic thatched barn provides very comfortable accommodation, with room for up to 5 guests. Conveniently located with easy access to the A12 and M25, and surrounded by wonderful places to visit, beautiful walks and pubs, it makes an ideal place to relax and unwind.
- Independent from main house
- Sleeps two to five (two children)
- King sized bed (or twins)
- Warm-air under-floor heating
- Beautiful antique furniture
- Modern appointments & fittings
- Luxury appointed shower room
- Own terrace & outside seating area
- Wi-Fi internet access
Bed and breakfast (for two) in the order of £80 inclusive
- please check for specific information and availability
Mrs Sally Lowe
Pilgrims, Holybread Lane
Little Baddow, Chelmsford
Essex CM3 4BP
Telephone – 01245 223733
We are proud to announce that Pilgrims Barn has reached the finals of the 2014 Essex Tourism and Hospitality Awards in the Best B & B category.